Is Your Pool Looking Dull?
Does it have a few stains that won’t budge? Sounds like it may be time to acid wash your pool.
Acid washing is normally reserved for when a pool is very old or has been left stagnant for a long period of time. An acid wash is often the cheapest and quickest way to bring your pool back from the dead.
A Qualified Pool Central Technician Will Take the Following Steps:
- Brush the walls of the pool
- Empty the water
- Apply acid to the walls
- Let the acid soak for 10-15 minutes
- Remove the acid with a pressure washer and repeat if heavily stained
- Clean down the entire pool and pump out the final amount of water
- Refill the pool and rebalance pool chemicals